Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded up 10.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 30th. One Breakout coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.37 or 0.00003976 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. In the last week, Breakout has traded up 14.2% against the US dollar. Breakout has a market cap of $6.71 million and $23,266.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00047150 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.02 or 0.01183420 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00019319 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005325 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00033460 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008806 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00017134 BTC.
Breakout is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 10th, 2016. Breakout’s total supply is 18,142,083 coins. The official website for Breakout is www.breakoutcoin.com. Breakout’s official Twitter account is @BreakoutGaming and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Breakout is /r/breakoutcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Breakout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Breakout and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.