Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 30th. During the last week, Centra has traded down 10.5% against the US dollar. One Centra token can currently be purchased for about $0.91 or 0.00009911 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. Centra has a total market cap of $61.85 million and $634,611.00 worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $116.57 or 0.01270030 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021384 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010904 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048015 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00282133 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00103670 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002443 BTC.
Centra was first traded on July 23rd, 2017. Centra’s total supply is 98,272,765 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Centra is /r/CentraTech and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Centra’s official website is www.centra.tech. Centra’s official Twitter account is @Centra_Card and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centra’s official message board is medium.com/@Centra.
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Buying and Selling Centra
Centra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, EtherDelta, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.