ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. ChainCoin has a total market cap of $5.24 million and $12,928.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ChainCoin has traded 3.6% lower against the dollar. One ChainCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00003773 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $679.80 or 0.07174640 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003518 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00026919 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00033410 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00022977 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00015344 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004096 BTC.
CHC is a coin. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2014. ChainCoin’s total supply is 16,748,267 coins and its circulating supply is 14,718,570 coins. The official website for ChainCoin is www.chaincoin.org. ChainCoin’s official Twitter account is @chain_coin.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency, the first coin with 11 hashing algorithms chained (C11). CHC leverages a network of masternodes to provide anonymous transactions. “
Buying and Selling ChainCoin
ChainCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase ChainCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChainCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ChainCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChainCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.