CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded 12.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 7th. CHIPS has a market cap of $8.75 million and $1,223.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CHIPS coin can currently be bought for $0.42 or 0.00004549 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, CHIPS has traded 36.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,303.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,345.58 or 0.14533100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00046798 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 56% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.55 or 0.00373111 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00029274 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00029661 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $150.67 or 0.01627340 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004701 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002219 BTC.
CHIPS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,780,337 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CHIPS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CHIPS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.