CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 5.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 30th. Over the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded up 6% against the US dollar. One CyberMiles token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002031 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, Binance, Coinbene and Huobi. CyberMiles has a market cap of $83.23 million and $6.22 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 33% higher against the dollar and now trades at $210.01 or 0.02275350 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004096 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006775 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009903 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00025828 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00037622 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00036313 BTC.
CyberMiles is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 446,457,559 tokens. CyberMiles’ official website is cm.5miles.com. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles.
According to CryptoCompare, “CometCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency created to provide ease-of-access to users new to the crypto community. CMT can be send anywhere in the world, for a small fee and almost instantly. “
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Binance, Coinbene and Huobi. It is not presently possible to purchase CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyberMiles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.