Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 30th. Datum has a total market cap of $41.99 million and approximately $2.18 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Datum has traded 7.4% lower against the dollar. One Datum token can now be purchased for $0.0521 or 0.00000559 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, OKEx, COSS and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $119.22 or 0.01283870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00049916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00106826 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271046 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001075 BTC.
Datum launched on December 9th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 806,408,545 tokens. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Datum’s official website is datum.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EtherDelta, AEX, OKEx and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.