Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 30th. During the last week, Elixir has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Elixir token can now be bought for approximately $0.42 or 0.00004520 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, IDEX and CoinExchange. Elixir has a market cap of $13.08 million and $121,057.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011806 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $119.14 or 0.01287610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021249 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00051097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010815 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00106916 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00280864 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 29.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00024782 BTC.
Elixir’s genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 31,262,502 tokens. Elixir’s official website is elixirtoken.io. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elixir and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.