ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 22.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 30th. ERC20 has a market cap of $1.49 million and $729,967.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ERC20 has traded down 23.9% against the US dollar. One ERC20 token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $122.48 or 0.01293420 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00052350 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00110455 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.42 or 0.00278996 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00024780 BTC.
ERC20’s genesis date was October 21st, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 1,693,691,126 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,574,741,156 tokens. The official website for ERC20 is erc20.space. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy ERC20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ERC20 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.