Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 14th. Flash has a market cap of $33.67 million and approximately $31,566.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Flash has traded 23.8% higher against the US dollar. One Flash coin can now be bought for $0.0374 or 0.00000401 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012269 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $118.81 or 0.01276300 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00050619 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010749 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00284268 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00023666 BTC.
Flash Coin Profile
Flash was first traded on August 5th, 2016. Flash’s total supply is 900,000,000 coins. Flash’s official website is flashcoin.io. The Reddit community for Flash is /r/FlashCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Flash’s official Twitter account is @FlashCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “FLASH is a blockchain platform that allows users and developers to leverage this technology for social media, websites, blogs and e-commerce sites. It’s a permissioned blockchain based on litecoin/bitcoin. “
Flash Coin Trading
Flash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Flash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Flash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.