Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 7th. Gambit has a total market cap of $15.46 million and approximately $3,142.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gambit coin can now be purchased for about $12.88 or 0.00138970 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Gambit has traded 1.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.42 or 0.00533127 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007522 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009856 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008455 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00040775 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013514 BTC.
Gambit (GAM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 31st, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 1,200,279 coins. Gambit’s official website is www.gambitcrypto.com. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Gambit Coin Trading
Gambit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gambit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.