GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 30th. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for about $23.78 or 0.00256896 BTC on major exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. GoByte has a market capitalization of $18.02 million and approximately $417,369.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GoByte has traded 11% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002147 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00041331 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 23.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00044446 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011998 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008312 BTC.
GoByte (GBX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 17th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 1,582,668 coins and its circulating supply is 757,681 coins. GoByte’s official website is gobyte.network. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.