HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One HEAT coin can now be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00004244 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Heat Wallet, C-CEX and OpenLedger DEX. HEAT has a total market cap of $12.91 million and $12,258.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, HEAT has traded up 24.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004785 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.82 or 0.01304490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00051293 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010623 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00046266 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00164441 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00108184 BTC.
HEAT uses the hashing algorithm. HEAT’s total supply is 32,300,064 coins. HEAT’s official Twitter account is @heatcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. HEAT’s official website is heatledger.com. The Reddit community for HEAT is /r/heatledger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, Heat Wallet and OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to buy HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEAT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HEAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.