Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 7.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One Humaniq token can now be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00002503 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Upbit, Liqui and Bittrex. Humaniq has a total market cap of $38.49 million and $823,759.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Humaniq has traded up 24.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $121.92 or 0.01291040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00051815 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010619 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00108209 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.66 or 0.00282306 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002418 BTC.
Humaniq was first traded on May 8th, 2017. Humaniq’s total supply is 184,194,944 tokens and its circulating supply is 162,862,944 tokens. Humaniq’s official website is humaniq.co. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Liqui and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.