HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 7.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 23rd. During the last seven days, HunterCoin has traded 40.6% higher against the US dollar. HunterCoin has a market capitalization of $4.73 million and $22,973.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HunterCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002292 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,721.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $934.70 or 0.09658800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,360.29 or 0.14056700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 28.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $231.72 or 0.02394470 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $278.59 or 0.02878880 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.95 or 0.00350821 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $131.37 or 0.01357540 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $485.87 or 0.05020770 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00093066 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Profile
HunterCoin (HUC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 27th, 2014. HunterCoin’s total supply is 21,370,240 coins. The official website for HunterCoin is huntercoin.org. HunterCoin’s official Twitter account is @ChronoKings.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HunterCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.