HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded up 8.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 30th. One HyperStake coin can now be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000084 BTC on major exchanges including BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. HyperStake has a market cap of $8.87 million and approximately $6,685.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, HyperStake has traded 9.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.43 or 0.00369073 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00020895 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001318 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001708 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00014800 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011802 BTC.
HYP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2014. HyperStake’s total supply is 1,137,502,886 coins. The official website for HyperStake is hyperstake.io. The Reddit community for HyperStake is /r/hyperstake and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HyperStake’s official Twitter account is @hyperstake and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
HyperStake Coin Trading
HyperStake can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase HyperStake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperStake must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HyperStake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HyperStake and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.