HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded 11% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 14th. HyperStake has a total market cap of $9.26 million and approximately $7,057.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, HyperStake has traded 14.9% higher against the dollar. One HyperStake coin can now be purchased for $0.0081 or 0.00000084 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BX Thailand and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.98 or 0.00372741 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00020453 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00015098 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011793 BTC.
HYP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2014. HyperStake’s total supply is 1,137,734,596 coins. The Reddit community for HyperStake is /r/hyperstake and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for HyperStake is hyperstake.io. HyperStake’s official Twitter account is @hyperstake and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
HyperStake Coin Trading
HyperStake can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase HyperStake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperStake must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperStake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.