IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded up 12.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 22nd. In the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. IntenseCoin has a total market cap of $4.43 million and approximately $10,631.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $272.88 or 0.02947530 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00033684 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00034250 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012206 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002253 BTC.
IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 15th, 2017. IntenseCoin’s total supply is 363,864,211 coins. The official website for IntenseCoin is intensecoin.com. The Reddit community for IntenseCoin is /r/intensecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IntenseCoin’s official Twitter account is @intensecoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IntenseCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.