Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 7th. Linda has a market capitalization of $12.07 million and $109,047.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Linda has traded down 2.9% against the dollar. One Linda coin can now be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $49.19 or 0.00535904 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007473 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010075 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002947 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008550 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00137401 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00040495 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013513 BTC.
Linda is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 3rd, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 6,003,429,666 coins. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject. The official website for Linda is lindacoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange, C-CEX, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Linda and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.