Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $112.12 million and $4.54 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded 23.6% higher against the dollar. One Monaco token can now be bought for approximately $8.50 or 0.00091433 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Liqui, Bit-Z and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $120.12 or 0.01292560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00051275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00107377 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00282685 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00023592 BTC.
Monaco’s launch date was June 26th, 2017. Monaco’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,195,542 tokens. Monaco’s official Twitter account is @monaco_card and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Monaco is /r/MonacoCard. The official message board for Monaco is medium.com/@monaco_card. The official website for Monaco is www.mona.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Binance, Upbit, BigONE, OKEx, YoBit, Livecoin, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Huobi, Coinnest, EtherDelta, Coinrail, EXX, Qryptos, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.