Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 30th. One Peerplays coin can now be purchased for approximately $6.28 or 0.00067000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Peerplays has traded down 0.3% against the dollar. Peerplays has a total market cap of $24.84 million and approximately $2,851.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011687 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $120.46 or 0.01285330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00105881 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00277046 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002396 BTC.
Peerplays’ launch date was April 30th, 2016. Peerplays’ total supply is 5,510,739 coins and its circulating supply is 3,955,323 coins. Peerplays’ official Twitter account is @Peerplays and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Peerplays is /r/Peerplays and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Peerplays is www.peerplays.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
Peerplays can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerplays using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peerplays and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.