PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 10.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 30th. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $11.81 million and $67,545.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PinkCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0309 or 0.00000332 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. In the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded 18.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $666.44 or 0.07161240 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00027178 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00033528 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00022981 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001447 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001174 BTC.
PinkCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 392,906,699 coins and its circulating supply is 381,906,699 coins. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PinkCoin’s official website is getstarted.with.pink. The official message board for PinkCoin is slack.with.pink. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PinkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.