Polybius (CURRENCY:PLBT) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 7th. Polybius has a total market cap of $19.29 million and approximately $58,253.00 worth of Polybius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Polybius token can now be purchased for about $5.05 or 0.00054446 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Polybius has traded 17.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.81 or 0.01276540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021316 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00281290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00104223 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002413 BTC.
Polybius Token Profile
Polybius’ total supply is 3,969,565 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,820,954 tokens. The official website for Polybius is polybius.io. Polybius’ official Twitter account is @PolybiusBank.
Buying and Selling Polybius
Polybius can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Livecoin, YoBit and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to purchase Polybius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polybius must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polybius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Polybius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Polybius and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.