Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 22nd. One Primecoin coin can now be bought for $0.80 or 0.00008660 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and CoinEgg. During the last seven days, Primecoin has traded 24.7% higher against the US dollar. Primecoin has a market cap of $18.02 million and $47,109.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004925 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $117.32 or 0.01268200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021224 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010868 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00048251 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00103539 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00274707 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002444 BTC.
Primecoin launched on July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 22,490,811 coins. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Primecoin is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, BX Thailand, AEX, Bleutrade, Poloniex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Primecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.