Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded 8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 7th. One Primecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.82 or 0.00008775 BTC on major exchanges including AEX, Bit-Z, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. Primecoin has a total market cap of $18.37 million and $52,494.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Primecoin has traded up 26.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011528 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.98 or 0.01286740 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021372 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010760 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00048790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00105257 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.82 or 0.00276862 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002420 BTC.
Primecoin launched on July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 22,491,978 coins. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Primecoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin.
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Cryptopia, Bit-Z, AEX, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Poloniex and BX Thailand. It is not possible to purchase Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Primecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.