Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 35.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 30th. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded 52.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.88 or 0.00052578 BTC on exchanges. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $77,467.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $659.68 or 0.07111510 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003308 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00028946 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00034414 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00023985 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015115 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004022 BTC.
Qbic is a coin. Its launch date was July 24th, 2014. Qbic’s total supply is 948,622 coins and its circulating supply is 206,730 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to buy Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qbic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.