Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 33.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 14th. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 50% against the U.S. dollar. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for $5.08 or 0.00054214 BTC on major exchanges. Qbic has a total market cap of $1.05 million and $73,732.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $668.32 or 0.07131130 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00028100 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00033543 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00022981 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004150 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00015013 BTC.
Qbic (QBIC) is a coin. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. Qbic’s total supply is 948,622 coins and its circulating supply is 206,730 coins. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.