Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded 70.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Red Pulse token can currently be bought for $0.25 or 0.00002643 BTC on popular exchanges including TDAX and Kucoin. Red Pulse has a market capitalization of $133.46 million and approximately $11.46 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002133 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.72 or 0.00256937 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00039977 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00045371 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00013762 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008336 BTC.
About Red Pulse
Red Pulse (RPX) is a token. Its genesis date was October 17th, 2017. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 543,348,500 tokens. Red Pulse’s official website is www.red-pulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.