Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded up 46.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 30th. In the last week, Scorecoin has traded down 4% against the dollar. One Scorecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0355 or 0.00000374 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Scorecoin has a market cap of $1.48 million and approximately $1,527.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 34.2% against the dollar and now trades at $214.24 or 0.02262490 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004105 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006651 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 33.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011228 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00025757 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00036956 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004465 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001976 BTC.
Scorecoin Coin Profile
SCORE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark. Scorecoin’s official website is scorecoin.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “Scorecoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. “
Scorecoin Coin Trading
Scorecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Scorecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scorecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scorecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.