Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Sphere has a market capitalization of $11.82 million and $220,779.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sphere coin can currently be bought for $3.83 or 0.00039690 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Sphere has traded 22.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.90 or 0.00547679 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001967 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007058 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009671 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002911 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00139120 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007797 BTC.
Sphere is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 29th, 2017. Sphere’s total supply is 3,082,940 coins. Sphere’s official website is sphrpay.io. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Sphere directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sphere using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.