Sprouts (CURRENCY:SPRTS) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 7th. During the last seven days, Sprouts has traded down 6.6% against the US dollar. One Sprouts coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Sprouts has a total market cap of $9.59 million and approximately $19,819.00 worth of Sprouts was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00047631 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.41 or 0.01203380 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00018725 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005175 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00032933 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003978 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008806 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019006 BTC.
Sprouts Coin Profile
SPRTS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 30th, 2015. Sprouts’ total supply is 2,853,938,626,890 coins. Sprouts’ official website is sproutscommunity.wordpress.com. Sprouts’ official Twitter account is @SproutCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sprouts is an SHA256D based hybrid proof of work and proof of stake crypto currency. “
Sprouts Coin Trading
Sprouts can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Sprouts directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sprouts must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sprouts using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Sprouts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sprouts and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.