SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 14.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. In the last seven days, SunContract has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. SunContract has a market cap of $31.72 million and approximately $5.19 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SunContract token can currently be bought for $0.28 or 0.00002937 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00012222 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004800 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $121.92 or 0.01291040 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00021421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00051815 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010619 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00108209 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.66 or 0.00282306 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002418 BTC.
SunContract’s launch date was June 28th, 2017. SunContract’s total supply is 122,707,503 tokens and its circulating supply is 114,378,947 tokens. SunContract’s official Twitter account is @sun_contract and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SunContract is /r/suncontract and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SunContract is suncontract.org/tokensale/index.html.
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
SunContract Token Trading
SunContract can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SunContract must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SunContract using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.