UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 7th. UnbreakableCoin has a market capitalization of $2.18 million and $88,259.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.96 or 0.00010312 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded up 12.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,298.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,336.45 or 0.14398300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00046407 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 56.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.78 or 0.00374683 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00029793 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00029486 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.53 or 0.01621760 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004663 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004545 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Profile
UnbreakableCoin (UNB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 19th, 2014. UnbreakableCoin’s total supply is 2,278,150 coins. The official website for UnbreakableCoin is www.unbreakablecoin.com. UnbreakableCoin’s official Twitter account is @Unbreakablcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase UnbreakableCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UnbreakableCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.