Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 7th. Vsync has a total market cap of $6.65 million and approximately $28,251.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Vsync has traded 39.5% higher against the dollar. One Vsync coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0410 or 0.00000439 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00100532 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00049612 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00095490 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004109 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $71.09 or 0.00760705 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00035745 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.16 or 0.00108900 BTC.
Vsync Coin Profile
Vsync (VSX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 29th, 2017. Vsync’s total supply is 169,935,952 coins and its circulating supply is 162,162,651 coins. Vsync’s official Twitter account is @VsyncCrypto. Vsync’s official website is vsync.pw.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Buying and Selling Vsync
Vsync can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Vsync directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vsync must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vsync using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vsync and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.