Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded down 18.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Over the last week, Xenon has traded 19% lower against the US dollar. Xenon has a market cap of $12.43 million and approximately $384.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Xenon token can currently be purchased for about $0.0414 or 0.00000439 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $122.01 or 0.01287650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00052929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010607 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00109665 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00275269 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 36.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00024730 BTC.
Xenon’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. Xenon’s official website is xenon.network. Xenon’s official Twitter account is @XenonNet.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Xenon Token Trading
Xenon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Xenon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xenon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Xenon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.