XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 30th. During the last seven days, XTRABYTES has traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. XTRABYTES has a market capitalization of $90.99 million and $255,446.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last day. One XTRABYTES coin can now be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002282 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011539 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004869 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $117.86 or 0.01270910 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00021173 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010821 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00048279 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00045897 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00162451 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00103245 BTC.
XTRABYTES Coin Profile
XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 10th, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for XTRABYTES is www.xtrabytes.global. The official message board for XTRABYTES is community.xtrabytes.global. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
Buying and Selling XTRABYTES
XTRABYTES can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XTRABYTES and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.