Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 12.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last week, Zoin has traded up 30.1% against the US dollar. One Zoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.28 or 0.00013593 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Zoin has a total market cap of $21.45 million and $65,951.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,435.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $913.85 or 0.09708700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,343.76 or 0.14276100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 34.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.72 or 0.02366210 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $273.24 or 0.02902840 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.49 or 0.00366377 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $128.07 or 0.01360660 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $481.96 or 0.05120300 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00095071 BTC.
ZOI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on November 5th, 2016. Zoin’s total supply is 16,768,375 coins. The official website for Zoin is zoinofficial.com. The Reddit community for Zoin is /r/zoinofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zoin’s official Twitter account is @zoinofficial.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Buying and Selling Zoin
Zoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Zoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.