ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 23rd. In the last week, ZrCoin has traded 21.1% higher against the dollar. One ZrCoin token can currently be bought for $1.68 or 0.00017448 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $6.41 million and approximately $89,138.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004733 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.15 or 0.01286240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00021323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00052403 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.53 or 0.00109076 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00269263 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002401 BTC.
ZrCoin Token Profile
ZrCoin’s launch date was March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,894 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,807,146 tokens. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not possible to buy ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZrCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.