Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on January 31st. One Atomic Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0232 or 0.00000238 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Atomic Coin has traded down 42.7% against the dollar. Atomic Coin has a market capitalization of $324,688.00 and $7,985.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.41 or 0.00538376 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009360 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008747 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.02 or 0.00143998 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00038955 BTC.
Atomic Coin Profile
Atomic Coin (ATOM) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 13,976,846 tokens. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic Coin is an hybrid PoW/PoS using the Scrypt algorithm. 100% PoS interest will be reduced after 3 months after launch. “
Atomic Coin Token Trading
Atomic Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atomic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atomic Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.