CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 14th. Over the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar. CHIPS has a total market cap of $6.14 million and approximately $14,078.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CHIPS coin can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00003049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9,750.13 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,357.45 or 0.14013700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00046474 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 63.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.20 or 0.00404632 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00029366 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00029380 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $153.98 or 0.01589600 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004636 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002212 BTC.
CHIPS (CHIPS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,782,887 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase CHIPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CHIPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.