EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 23rd. During the last week, EquiTrader has traded up 17% against the U.S. dollar. One EquiTrader coin can now be purchased for $0.29 or 0.00003012 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. EquiTrader has a total market cap of $2.99 million and $4,848.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.53 or 0.02335600 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006684 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010804 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00025738 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00035890 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004362 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001999 BTC.
EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 31st, 2017. EquiTrader’s total supply is 11,299,538 coins and its circulating supply is 10,199,538 coins. EquiTrader’s official website is www.equitrader.co. EquiTrader’s official Twitter account is @Equi_Trader.
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase EquiTrader directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EquiTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EquiTrader and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.