GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 7th. One GoldBlocks coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0493 or 0.00000506 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Livecoin and YoBit. During the last seven days, GoldBlocks has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar. GoldBlocks has a market cap of $757,097.00 and $1,790.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $688.92 or 0.07112090 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00026841 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00031526 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00022942 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001324 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001099 BTC.
GoldBlocks is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 30th, 2016. GoldBlocks’ total supply is 15,351,698 coins. GoldBlocks’ official website is goldblocks.eu. GoldBlocks’ official Twitter account is @goldblockscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
Buying and Selling GoldBlocks
GoldBlocks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy GoldBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldBlocks must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoldBlocks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.