InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 1:00 AM Eastern on January 31st. One InflationCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, InflationCoin has traded up 7.4% against the dollar. InflationCoin has a market capitalization of $3.28 million and $582.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $687.09 or 0.07058620 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00026650 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00031513 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00022756 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001051 BTC.
InflationCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 7th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 37,549,936,966 coins. InflationCoin’s official website is inflationcoin.org. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “InflationCoin is a PoW/PoS with random super block rewards. It uses high PoS rewards to destribute the supply fairly. “
InflationCoin Coin Trading
InflationCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase InflationCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InflationCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase InflationCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InflationCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.