Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded 47% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 23rd. Over the last seven days, Scorecoin has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. Scorecoin has a market capitalization of $1.51 million and approximately $1,069.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Scorecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0363 or 0.00000373 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $231.71 or 0.02384180 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004034 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010735 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00025622 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004397 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00034392 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001995 BTC.
Scorecoin Coin Profile
SCORE is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. The official website for Scorecoin is scorecoin.net. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark.
According to CryptoCompare, “Scorecoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. “
Scorecoin Coin Trading
Scorecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Scorecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scorecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scorecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.