FirstService Corp (TSE:FSV) (NASDAQ:FSV) insider Corporation Firstservice bought 2,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, February 21st. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$70.95 per share, with a total value of C$141,900.00.
Corporation Firstservice also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, February 15th, Corporation Firstservice acquired 1,500 shares of FirstService stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$69.30 per share, for a total transaction of C$103,950.00.
- On Friday, February 9th, Corporation Firstservice bought 100 shares of FirstService stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$68.40 per share, for a total transaction of C$6,840.00.
- On Monday, February 12th, Corporation Firstservice bought 200 shares of FirstService stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of C$68.82 per share, for a total transaction of C$13,764.00.
- On Monday, December 18th, Corporation Firstservice acquired 1,000 shares of FirstService stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of C$69.44 per share, for a total transaction of C$69,440.00.
- On Thursday, December 14th, Corporation Firstservice acquired 100 shares of FirstService stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of C$68.75 per share, for a total transaction of C$6,875.00.
Shares of FirstService Corp (FSV) opened at C$91.13 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $3,130.00 and a P/E ratio of 51.49. FirstService Corp has a 52-week low of C$76.31 and a 52-week high of C$94.73.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, April 6th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, March 29th will be given a $0.166 dividend. This is a positive change from FirstService’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.12. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, March 28th. This represents a $0.66 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.73%. FirstService’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 27.68%.
A number of equities analysts recently issued reports on the stock. William Blair reiterated a “market perform” rating on shares of FirstService in a research report on Thursday, February 1st. BMO Capital Markets set a C$75.00 price objective on shares of FirstService and gave the company a “market perform” rating in a research report on Thursday, February 8th. Five research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating, The company presently has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of C$85.63.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Corporation Firstservice Acquires 2,000 Shares of FirstService Corp (TSE:FSV) Stock” was originally published by Dispatch Tribunal and is owned by of Dispatch Tribunal. If you are accessing this story on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US and international trademark & copyright laws. The original version of this story can be read at https://www.dispatchtribunal.com/2018/03/18/insider-buying-firstservice-corp-fsv-insider-acquires-2000-shares-of-stock.html.
FirstService Company Profile
Firstservice Corporation is a provider of residential property management and other essential property services to residential and commercial customers. The Company operates through two segments: FirstService Residential and FirstService Brands. FirstService Residential is a property manager and provides ancillary services in the areas of on-site staffing, including building engineering and maintenance, full-service amenity management, security, concierge and front desk personnel, and landscaping; banking and insurance products, and energy conservation and management solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstService Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstService and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.