Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 4th. Bytom has a total market cap of $459.70 million and $16.05 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom token can currently be purchased for $0.47 or 0.00006851 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Huobi, HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Bytom has traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $116.89 or 0.01719390 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003908 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004809 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007421 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00015685 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00023618 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00001054 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002821 BTC.
Bytom (BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 31st, 2017. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 987,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bytom is bytom.io. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, CoolCoin, HitBTC, EXX, BigONE, EtherDelta, OKEx, OEX, Huobi, Kucoin, Gate.io, Cryptopia and Allcoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.