Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. Incent has a total market cap of $12.96 million and $96,124.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Incent token can now be bought for approximately $0.28 or 0.00004137 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last seven days, Incent has traded 14.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007132 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002894 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $46.31 or 0.00679965 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00014103 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014717 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.51 or 0.00183637 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00035273 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00046652 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,625 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,602 tokens. The official website for Incent is www.incentloyalty.com. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Liqui, Bittrex and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.