2GIVE (CURRENCY:2GIVE) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One 2GIVE coin can now be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000072 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, 2GIVE has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. 2GIVE has a total market capitalization of $2.56 million and $2,986.00 worth of 2GIVE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.51 or 0.00664386 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006113 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 28.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00096332 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001508 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00028200 BTC.
2GIVE Coin Profile
2GIVE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 18th, 2016. 2GIVE’s total supply is 519,365,621 coins. 2GIVE’s official Twitter account is @2GiveCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for 2GIVE is 2give.info. The Reddit community for 2GIVE is /r/2GIVE and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “2GIVE is a charity and altruism driven project designed to recieve and make donations, tips and transactions. 2GIVE is a PoW/PoS hybrid, which means users can earn 5% interest on their holdings or mine with computational power and earn transaction fees as a reward. 2GIVE can also be used to produce GiftcCards within the wallet. “
Buying and Selling 2GIVE
2GIVE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase 2GIVE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 2GIVE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 2GIVE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for 2GIVE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 2GIVE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.