2GIVE (CURRENCY:2GIVE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 16th. 2GIVE has a total market cap of $2.61 million and $3,645.00 worth of 2GIVE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, 2GIVE has traded down 1.3% against the dollar. One 2GIVE coin can now be bought for about $0.0050 or 0.00000072 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.54 or 0.00624444 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 47.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006232 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003499 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00101000 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00029205 BTC.
2GIVE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 18th, 2016. 2GIVE’s total supply is 519,365,621 coins. 2GIVE’s official website is 2give.info. 2GIVE’s official Twitter account is @2GiveCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for 2GIVE is /r/2GIVE and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “2GIVE is a charity and altruism driven project designed to recieve and make donations, tips and transactions. 2GIVE is a PoW/PoS hybrid, which means users can earn 5% interest on their holdings or mine with computational power and earn transaction fees as a reward. 2GIVE can also be used to produce GiftcCards within the wallet. “
Buying and Selling 2GIVE
2GIVE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase 2GIVE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 2GIVE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 2GIVE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for 2GIVE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 2GIVE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.