Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. One Achain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002689 BTC on exchanges including Allcoin, CoolCoin, Kucoin and OKEx. Achain has a total market capitalization of $85.29 million and approximately $5.80 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Achain has traded down 11.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002932 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00674872 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014599 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00181500 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036381 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 35.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00054960 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
Achain’s genesis date was July 22nd, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 463,172,645 coins. The official website for Achain is www.achain.com. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, OKEx, Allcoin and CoolCoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Achain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.