Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 16th. Adzcoin has a market cap of $1.10 million and $3,153.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar. One Adzcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0254 or 0.00000366 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pura (PURA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003727 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00063207 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000993 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000600 BTC.
ADZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 25th, 2015. Adzcoin’s total supply is 43,404,850 coins. Adzcoin’s official Twitter account is @adzbuzz and its Facebook page is accessible here. Adzcoin’s official message board is forum.adzbuzz.com. Adzcoin’s official website is adzcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Adzcoin Coin Trading
Adzcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Adzcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adzcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adzcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.